Lincoln, NE 68510
About Universal Financial Strategies
Universal Financial Strategies is an independent retirement investing firm. Mike Puls, James Predoehl, and Doug Thompson are Financial Advisors and owners of the company. The partners zealously provide clients with optimum wealth management plans. The focal points of each individualized client plan include expanding wealth, producing reliable income during retirement, and passing wealth to heirs or charitable interests.
At Universal Financial Strategies:
- You work directly with the Financial Advisors who own the company.
- Our advice is backed by the highest level of experience and ethics.
- We truly listen to you.
- We guide you through the complex maze of financial solutions and do it in a way that is simple to understand, straight forward, and organized.
- We help you create a plan that will give you a clear vision of your financial future.
People like you, who have retired or are about to retire, commonly ask these questions of our Financial Advisors as they begin the process of creating a wealth management plan for their retirement years:
- How much money do I need to retire?
- Can I avoid losing money in my investment portfolio?
- What will happen to my nest egg during retirement?
- Can I take a comfortable retirement income without going broke?
- What will inflation do to my retirement income?
- The economy is horrible, should I postpone retirement?
- What if the next ten years are like 2000-2010?
Whether you are retired or thinking about retiring soon, the Financial Advisors who own Universal Financial Strategies will provide you:
- A real wealth management plan tailored to your wants and needs.
- A plan to provide predictable retirement income you cannot outlive.
- Principal protection and growth strategies.
- Risk based portfolio models, rebalanced annually, with ongoing monitoring by third-party research firms like Ibbotson and Morningstar.
- Gifting, 529 plans, and other wealth transfer strategies.
- Life, health, and long-term care insurance reviews.
When you meet with a Financial Advisor at Universal Financial Strategies you will discuss:
- Your goals and objectives.
- Your individual risk tolerance.
- What you like or dislike about your current wealth management plan.
- What works or has not worked for you in the past.
- The most suitable wealth management plan that gives you the best opportunity to achieve your goals.
To learn more, browse our website, listen to America's Wealth Management show on KLIN on Saturday from 7:00a.m. to 9:00a.m., sign-up to receive our Weekly Economic Update email and call 402-323-8141 to attend our "Navigating Your Retirement" dinner program. Thank you.
Mike Puls, James Predoehl, and Doug Thompson are Investment Advisor Representatives of, and offer Securities and Investment Advisory Services through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., PO Box 64284, St. Paul, MN 55164, 800-800-2638, Member FINRA, SIPC, and Registered Investment Advisor. Universal Financial Strategies and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. are not affiliated entities. Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. and its representatives do not offer tax or legal advice. Investors should check with their personal tax or legal advisor for specific guidance regarding their individual situation.
Services offered only where licensed to do business. Currently licensed in: CA, CO, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS, ME, MN, MO, MS, NE, NV, OH, OR, SD, TX, VA, WA, WI
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!