122) Appoint a Department of Veterans Affairs secretary whose "sole purpose will be to serve veterans."
123) Dramatically reform the agency. Fire "the corrupt and incompetent" leaders and make it easier for the secretary to fire people. Trump promises to protect and promote "honest employees" who highlight wrongdoing. These employees will also receive bonuses.
124) Create a commission to investigate "all the fraud, cover-ups and wrongdoing that has taken place in the VA." Present these findings to Congress to spur legislative reform.
125) Create a White House hotline that is active 24-hours-a-day and is answered by a real person who will handle veterans' complaints of wrongdoing at the VA and "ensure no complaints fall through the cracks."
126) Allow veterans to take their military identification card to any medical facility that accepts Medicaid patients to receive care. Veterans can also seek care "at a private service provider of their own choice." Trump promises that: "Under a Trump administration, no veteran will die waiting for service. These days are over starting January 2017."
127) Embed satellite VA clinics in rural hospitals and underserved areas, and ensure that every VA hospital is permanently staffed with obstetrics and gynecology doctors.
128) Increase funding for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injuries and mental health issues. Increase the number of mental health professionals.
129) Ensure that undocumented immigrants do not receive better health services than veterans.
130) Veterans who apply for a job at a VA facility will have five points added to their qualifying scores. For all jobs across the country, employers should consider veterans ahead of immigrants.
131) Invest more heavily in programs that help military veterans transition back to civilian life, including job training and placement services.
132) "Ensure our veterans get the care they need wherever and whenever they need it. No more long drives. No more waiting backlogs. No more excessive red tape."