Head football coach Scott Frost talks about moving on from Ohio State and preparing for Northwestern on Sept. 30, 2019.
As featured on
Nebraska's recent surge in evening kickoffs will continue Oct. 12 in Minneapolis, marking the team's third evening matchup in a four-game stretch.
See Nebraska football head coach Scott Frost, Huskers Adrian Martinez, Dedrick Mills, Cam Ta…
- Steven M. Sipple: A Big Ten monster spoils Big Red party, but Huskers can't let it ruin season
- NU searches for answers after Buckeyes take air out of passing game
- Buckeyes take pride in taking care of business
- Notes: Turnovers prove costly again; some eye-opening third-down numbers; trouble with Fields
- Buckeyes take the buzz out of Memorial Stadium with 48-7 thumping of Nebraska
- Ohio State showed dominance in the trenches against Nebraska
- PG Version: Parker Gabriel's extra points from Huskers-Buckeyes