A trio of Scott Frost's assistant football coaches and head strength coach Zach Duval received raises this offseason, a school official confirmed Tuesday.
Offensive line coach Greg Austin, secondary coach Travis Fisher and inside linebackers coach Barrett Ruud each received a $25,000 raise.
Austin now makes $500,000, Fisher $325,000 and Ruud $225,000.
Duval moved up $25,000 to $400,000 after taking on additional duties. He now oversees strength and conditioning for all sports.
Each assistant's contract runs through Dec. 31, 2020.
The rest of the assistant salary pool, which now stands at $4,475,000, or $4,875,000 including Duval, breaks down like this:
* Defensive coordinator Erik Chinander, $800,000.
You have free articles remaining.
* Offensive coordinator Troy Walters, $700,000.
* Outside linebackers coach and special teams coordinator Jovan Dewitt, $475,000.
* Tight ends coach Sean Beckton, $400,000.
* Quarterbacks coach Mario Verduzco, $375,000.
* Defensive line coach Tony Tuioti, $375,000.
* Running backs coach Ryan Held, $300,000.