Nebraska has released its 2013 fall camp schedule. Let's run through some of the highlights.
First practice: Monday night at 6:45.
First two-a-day: Saturday, Aug. 10.
First week: Nebraska practices every day next week after starting up Monday. First off day is Sunday, Aug. 11.
* There will be a press conference with 8-12 players on Friday morning. Fan Day is later that afternoon from 2-3:30 at Memorial Stadium.
* There are 16 practices scheduled at night.
* The Huskers have six two-a-days. They all fall between Aug. 10-Aug. 21. Nebraska has a total of 16 practices within that time frame.
* The Huskers will not practice on any Sundays, which is not uncommon during Bo Pelini's tenure.
* Freshmen and those who have not yet played in game action are not available for interviews. That has been Pelini's rule since becoming head coach. So don't expect to hear from Michael Rose, Jared Afalava, Vincent Valentine, and so on, until after the first game.
* Pelini will address the media twice a week, including every Saturday during the camp.
* Normal game week procedures begin Monday, Aug. 26.
Here's the full schedule:
Monday, Aug. 5: 6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 6: 6:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 7: 6:45 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 8: 6:45 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 9: 6:45 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 10: 11 a.m. & 6:45 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 11: OFF
Monday, Aug. 12: 9 a.m. & 6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 13: 6:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 14: 9 a.m. & 6:45 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 15: 6:45 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 16: 9 a.m. & 6:45 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 17: 11 a.m.
Sunday, Aug. 18: OFF
Monday, Aug. 19: 9 a.m. & 6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 20: 6:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 21: 9 a.m. & 6:45 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 22: 6:45 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 23: 6:45 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 24: 11 a.m.