As featured on
Wan'Dale Robinson got hit hard. Then he got back up. He got hit hard again. Then got back up.
Noah Vedral and Luke McCaffrey were superb, as was do-everything Wan'Dale Robinson. But the defense's shortcomings were too much to overcome. "We were in positions to make plays and didn't," Husker linebacker Mohamed Barry said. "That's the story of this game." It's actually not that simple. Which helps explain the fan grumbling you'll hear this week.
- 'It was a historic win': With victory over Huskers, Indiana can say it's 'going bowlin''
- Watch: McCaffrey says offense played "solid" but "needs to find a way to win and finish"
- Your Report Card: Indiana at Nebraska
- 'Just OK' is not OK for Frost, who laments Huskers' mistakes, sloppiness in home loss to Indiana
- Grades: Indiana 38, Nebraska 31
- Photos: Nebraska dons Blackshirts, falls to Indiana in return from bye week
- The Scene: Indiana broadcasting legend remembers 1977 NU-IU matchup
- Huskers' visitor list is small for Indiana, but key 2021 target returns to Lincoln for 2nd time
- 'Disrespectful' defensive performance leaves Blackshirts seeking difficult answers
- PG Version: Parker Gabriel's extra points from the Huskers' loss to Indiana
- Watch: 'Just OK can't exist around here' says Frost after deflating home loss to Indiana