Nebraska quarterback Adrian Martinez reacts to the Huskers' 27-24 loss to Iowa on Friday at Memorial Stadium.
As featured on
Iowa used a 48-yard field goal from Keith Duncan to lift the Hawkeyes to a 27-24 victory Friday over the Huskers at Memorial Stadium.
Nebraska had to dig itself out of first-half deficits of 11 and 14 points against Iowa on Friday at Memorial Stadium. The Huskers also were digging out of several second- and third-and-longs, too.
- The Scene: Daniels family enjoyed season with two sons on Nebraska football team
- Iowa's Duncan unfazed by pressure of executing game-winning field goal
- Sound waves: What others are saying about Friday's game
- Nebraska's three-headed attack at quarterback all part of the game plan
- Huskers host official visitor, make offer to 2023 athlete out of Minnesota