Head football coach Scott Frost talks about the team's preparations for Wisconsin on Nov. 11, 2019.
As featured on
As the Nebraska football team gets back to work after the bye week, coach Scott Frost is prioritizing efficient offense to snap a six-game skid against Wisconsin. Plus, other notes include a freshman rising up the depth chart and the team's final scholarship awarded.
A look at how Nebraska recruits and prospects are faring on the prep and junior college gridirons.
- Huskers road game Nov. 23 at Maryland slated for afternoon kick
- Steven M. Sipple: Frost confident in staff; learning to 'step on throats'; and Fred's plight
- Steven M. Sipple: Sleep isn't coming easily for Frost, nor are easy fixes for his Husker program
- Big Ten announces Nebraska-Wisconsin kickoff time
- Recruiting reset: Position-by-position look at what the Huskers have for 2020 and what they need
- Frost hears positive fan feedback, but at times gets vibe that 'it must be getting bad out there'
- Husker football writer Gabriel likes the play of Husker QBs
- Commitment to blocking, classroom promising signs for 'freak athlete,' Husker commit Zavier Betts
- Pair of Florida State commits to visit Huskers in coming weeks; juco offers picking up