Nebraska will be hosting Friday Night Lights this Friday and another FNL camp June 22 at Memorial Stadium. Both events will take place from approximately 6 to 8 p.m., and are free to the public.
If you go, here's what you need to know:
* Gates will open at 5 p.m., and fans may enter through Gates 3 (southwest corner) and 11 (northwest corner).
* Fans should note that access to Stadium Drive along the west side of Memorial Stadium will be limited because of construction.
* All seating for the Friday Night Lights camps will be in the lower bowl of West Stadium, but the concourse will not be open. Restrooms will be available at field level in the northwest and southwest corners, as well as South Stadium. Fans in need of ADA restrooms should see an event staff member to access restrooms in the northeast corner.
* Fans attending Friday Night Lights camps may park in the West Stadium parking garage, and the Champions Club parking lot. Those lots will be cashiered.
* Concession stands will not be open, but fans may bring their own water and snacks into the event.