Go green. Save the planet.
All without leaving your driveway.
We make recycling easy.
Put all your acceptable recyclables in one bin and let us handle the sorting on our end. Fast and efficient!
Just place your bin by the curb once a week and we'll pick it up for you. No loading the car or driving to the recycling center!
Your recycling service will be listed on your Lincoln Journal Star subscriber invoice. Less clutter!
Thursday's pickup will be done on Friday, and Friday's pickup will be done on Saturday.
If the holiday occurs on a weekday, all pickups for that day and the rest of the week are one day behind.
- Food & beverage containers #1-7
- Health & beauty product containers #1-7
- Household product containers #1-7
- No plastic bags or film
- No Styrofoam
- No containers used for hazardous materials such as antifreeze or motor oil
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans
- Emptied & rinsed
- Labels are ok
- No aluminum foil or pie tins
- No cast iron or other metals
- Newspaper - including inserts
- Mixed paper - including writing, copy paper, folders, magazines, envelopes, paper board / Kleenex boxes, etc.
- Shredded paper must be in a bag.
- Please flatten cardboard.
Materials we cannot accept
- NEW Glass
- Hazardous materials
- Garden chemicals
- Paint products
- Automotive fluids
- Soiled paper
- Rubber hoses
- Wax coated containers
- Plastic bags & film
- Plastic or fiber feed sacks
- Spent or live ammunition