GRAND ISLAND — Police say two people whose bodies were found in a Grand Island motel room died of methamphetamine overdoses.
You have free articles remaining.
The bodies of 38-year-old Joshua Perkins of Grand Island and 37-year-old Shannon Sybert of Shelton were found Sept. 9 at the Red Coach Inn. A third person in the room was taken to a hospital.
The Grand Island Police Department said in a news release Wednesday that toxicology tests showed Perkins and Sybert died from acute meth toxicity resulting from accidental overdoses.