The following is the list of businesses in Lincoln that we know have reopened as directed health measure restrictions are being loosened. Let us know at email@example.com.
* Alchemy in the Haymarket — 4 p.m.-midnight, Tuesday-Saturday, 140 N. 8th St.
* Applebee's — 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday -Thursday; 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday, at all three locations:3730 Village Drive; 6100 O St. Gateway; 3951 N. 27th St.
* Big Red Restaurant: East location — 8933 Andermatt Avenue. Website: bigredrestaurantandsportsbar.com/lincoln-east.
* Big Red Restaurant & Sports Bar: West location — 955 W. O St. Website: bigredrestaurantandsportsbar.com/lincoln-west.
* Blue Sake and Sushi — 808 R St., 402-805-4232
* Brewsky's — 201 N. 8th St.; 1602 S. St.; also 2662 Cornhusker Highway.
* Brother's Bar & Grill — 1339 O St.
* Buffalo Wings & Rings: 2 locations — opening May 18, offering dine-in, curbside pickup and free delivery. Website: Buffalowingsandrings.com.
* Cactus Modern Mexican and Cantina — 4-10 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday; 3-10 p.m. Friday-Saturday. Open for dine-in, carryout and delivery. Website: Cactusmmc.com.
* Cappy's Hotspot Bar & Grill — Open for dine-in. Kitchen hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Sunday; also Sunday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Bar hours: Monday-Sunday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11:30-10 p.m. 5560 S, 48th St. 402-421-1424.
* Carmela's — May 11-17, open at 5 p.m.; beginning May 18, back to normal hours serving lunch 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Saturday; serving dinner 5-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday; serving brunch only on Sundays at 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday; serving dinner 5-9 p.m. Sunday, 70th and Pioneers Blvd.
* Cherry on the Top Frozen Yogurt — noon-8 p.m. Monday-Thursday; noon-9 p.m. Friday-Sunday, 2801 Pine Lake Road. Website: Cherryontopfrozenyogurt.com.
* CiCi's Pizza — 5100 N. 27th, see website for hours of operation. Cicis.com/locations/ne-lincoln-5100-n-27th-street.
* Chili's Restaurants — 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Daily, open for dining in.
* Culver's — 3 locations open: 1500 Old Cheney Road; 4121 Pioneer Woods Blvd.; 4940 N. 27th St.
* Country Slice Ham & Cafe —10:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday;Closed Saturday- Sunday, 6900 O St., 402-467-2585. Countryslicedhamandcafe.com.
* Daily Double (Denton) — 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday; also 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday; noon-10 p.m. Sunday. Open for dine-in, carrry-out and curbside pickup. 7230 Lancaster Ave, Denton. 402-797-2000.
* The Eatery — 2548 S 48th St. Open to dine-in, carryout, online and delivery. The salad bar is being served cafeteria style. Theeateryrestaurant.com.
* Fireworks Restaurant — 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Daily. 5750 S 86th Drive. Fireworksrestaurant.com.
* Fox Bar & Grill — 11 a.m.-2 a.m. Monday-Sunday, 1245 Libra Drive, Suite 110, 402-904-5005.
* The Garage Sports Bar — 5551 S. 48th St. Website: Garagebarandgrilllincoln.com.
* Golden Corral Buffet & Grill — 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Open to serve food cafeteria style, 3940 N. 26th St. Website: Goldencorral.com.
* Good Evans — 6891 A St. Clock Tower Shopping Center. Website: goodevans.com.
* Granite City — 6100 O St. Gateway Mall.
* Grata Bar & Lounge — 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Sunday. 6891 A St. Website: gratabar.com.
* Green Gateau — 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-9 p.m. Monday-Friday; 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday; 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday, 330 S. 10th St.
* Harbor Coffeehouse — Haymarket: 601 P St Suite 102, 531-500-2353; Piedmont: 1265 S Cotner Blvd., 402-489-1720.
* HF Crave — 48th and Holdrege.
* Hiro 88 — 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday, open for dine in, carry out and curbside, south location, 5730 Hidcote Drive.
* Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q — 11 a.m.- 8 p.m. Monday-Sunday, 3210 Cornhusker Highway.
* Huskerville Pub and Pizza — 4-10 p.m. Monday-Friday; 2-10 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, 2805 N.W. 48th St., 402-261-9865.
* IHOP — Open for dine-in, 6440 O St.
* James Arthur Vineyards — 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday; noon-9 p.m. Friday; noon-6 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Jamesarthurvineyards.com.
* Lazlo's — 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Daily. Two locations at 210 N. 7th St. and 5900 Old Cheney Road. Lazlosbreweryandgrill.com.
* Meadowlark — Open for dine-in, takeout and delivery, 1624 South St. Meadowlarkcoffee.org.
* Misty's Downtown — Open 4-9 p.m. Tuesday; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday; 4-9 p.m. Thursday-Saturday.
* Misty's Havelock — Open 4-9 p.m. Tuesday; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday; 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday; 4-10 p.m. Saturday.
* Mo Mo Pizzeria & Ristorante — Reopening on June 3rd, 4-9pm for takeout and curbside services, 4-10pm for dine-in services by reservation. Momo-pizzeria.com, 402-261-5966.
* McKinney's Irish Pub — 11 a.m.-midnight. Monday-Saturday, 151 N. 8th St., 402-477-0421.
* Normandy — 17th and Van Dorn.
* Olive Garden — Gateway Mall, 6100 O St.
* The Parthenon — 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Open for dine-in, curbside and delivery, 5500 S 56th St # 8. Theparthenon.net.
* Penelope's Lil' Cafe — 48th and Pioneers Blvd.
* Pickleman's Gourmet Cafe — 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Daily, 1442 O St.
* Phat Jack's — 101 SW 14th Place. See website for hours of operation: Phatjackslincoln.com
* Pho Factory — 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Sunday, 940 N. 26th St., 402-261-3213.
* Press Box — 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday; 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, dine-in, carryout and curbside available, 5601 S. 56th St.
* Red Robin — 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Sunday, 2707 Pine Lake Road. Website: Redrobin.com.
* Red Fox — noon-10 p.m. Monday-Sunday, 1339 West O St. Website: Theredfoxsteakhouse.com.
* Red Lobster — 6540 O St. See website for hours of operation: locations/list/ne/lincoln/6540-o-street.
* Risky's Sports Bar & Grill — 3-10 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 4680 Leighton St.
* Rodizio Grill — 4-8 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, reservations highly recommended; 11 a.m.-4 p.m. lunch, and 4-8 p.m. dinner, Friday-Sunday; $15.99, lunch; $23.99, dinner, 737 P St., 402- 480-7475.
* Rosie's Sports Bar and Grill — 1501 Center Park Road.
* Screamer's Dining & Cabaret: A Family Restaurant — 4:30-9:30 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday, 803 Q St., Suite 150. Website: Screamersdining.com.
* Scoops Ice Cream Shop — 1-8 p.m. Monday-Sunday, 2840 S. 70th St.
*Scooter's Coffee — 6 a.m.-10 p.m. May 22nd. Grand opening, 27th and Pine Lake, near SouthPointe Pavillions.
* Spikes Beach Bar and Grille — 2300 Judson St., 402-477-1175.
* Stauffer's Cafe & Pie Shoppe — 6 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday; closed Sunday, 5600 S. 48th St.
* Tam O'Shanter — 8 a.m. Monday-Saturday; 11 a.m. Sundays, open for breakfast.
* Tanner's Bar & Grill — open at 11 a.m. Monday-Sunday, open for dine-in and takeout, 8600 S. 30th St. Website: tannersbarandgrill.com/location/lincoln-at-yankee-hill, 402-261-5409.
* Tavern 180 — open at 4 p.m. Monday-Sunday, located at South 30th and Crescent Drive, south of Yankee Hill Road, 402-904-4185.
* Texas Roadhouse — 4-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 4-11 p.m. Friday; 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday; 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday. Open for dine-in, 50 % capacity due to social distancing, curbside and take out, 6301 Apples Way. Texasroadhouse.com/locations/nebraska/lincoln
* The Coffee House — 6 a.m.-3 p.m. Mondays-Fridays; 6 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays-Sundays, 1324 P St. Currently you can walk-in, call or email. Website: Thecoffehouselnk.com.
* Village Inn — 27th and Pine Lake; also 66th and O St.
* Watering Hole — All three locations are open for business: 1321 O St; 1550 S. Coddington St; also 8300 Northwoods Drive.
* College View Farmer's Market — 10 a.m. May 17. 10-11 a.m. are reserved for shoppers that are age 60 and older, more information: Sundayfarmersmarket.org
* Haymarket Farmer's Market — 8 a.m.-noon. Saturdays, begining May 16, rain or shine, crafts, produce, food and fun, 7th and Canopy streets.
* Nebraska State Capitol — 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays; 1-4 p.m. Sundays, 1445 K St.
* 3D Nutrition & CBD — 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; closed Sunday, 400 N. 48th St.
* A. T. Thomas Jewelers — 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday; closed Sunday, 64th and O streets. Website: Atthomasjewelers.com.
* Ann's Nail Spa — 4333 S. 70th St., call 402-484-4123 for an appointment.
* Four Star Card and Gift Gallery — 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday;10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; noon-5 p.m. Sunday. Open for owner's retiring and store closing sale, sale will continue until everything is gone, we ask that all who enter the store please wear a mask, 5500 Old Cheney Road.
* Gateway Mall — 11 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Sunday, 6100 O St. shoppinggatewaymall.com.
* Gary Michael's Clothiers — 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday; closed Sunday, 6000 Village Drive, Suite 500, Garymichaels.com
* Goodwill: two locations — 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays; 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sundays, 6500 Apples Way; also 4555 Vine St.
* Gordman's — 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Opening May 15 for a liquidation sale, 5050 N. 27th St.
* Hobbytown USA Pioneer Woods — 4107 Pioneer Woods Drive, Suite 108.
* Hobbytown USA Town & Country — 3255 cornhusker Highway, Suite 300.
* Nebraska Diamond — 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday; noon-5 p.m. Sunday, 1248 O St. Suite, 865. Website: nediamond.com.
* Nebraska Gift Shop — 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.to 6 p.m. Saturday; noon-6 p.m. Sunday, 803 Q St.
* One More Bar: Meadowlane Shopping Center — 11 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Saturday, available for off-sale and drinks to go, 402-465-8228, 836 N. 70th St.
* Rocket Fizz Candy Store — 2900 Pine Lake Rd Suite F. Website: Rocketfizz.com
* Smoking Gun Jerky —10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday; 10 a.m. -5 p.m. Saturday, 443 N. 48th St. Website: smokinggunjerky.com or 402-467-6315.
* The Still — 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, 6820 S. 70th St.
* Toys From the Past — noon-3 p.m. Monday-Friday, 3219 S. 13th St., 402-261-4755.
* Berry Law Firm — 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, 6940 O St., 402-704-8147. Website: Jsberrylaw.com
* Bliss Nail Spa — 7811 Pioneers Blvd., Suite 103. Please call for an appointment at 531-500-4167.
* Campbells's Nursery — 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Two locations: at 40th and Normal, 402-483-7891; also 56th and Pine Lake Road, 402-423-1133.
* Cheney Ridge Family Medical Clinic — 3540 Village Drive, Suite 100. 402-420-7113.
* Cost Cutters in Walmart Supercenter — 8700 Andermatt Drive
* Cost Cutters in Walmart Supercenter — 4700 N. 27th St,
* Cost Cutters in Yankee Ridge — 3900 Yankee Hill Road #107
* Cost Cutters in Lenox Plaza — 4500 S. 70th St. #108
* Cost Cutters in Belmont Shopping Center — 2601 N 11th St.
* Cost Cutters on 16th and South — 1606 South St.
* Cost Cutters on The shoppes on Piedmont — 1265 S Cotner Blvd.
* Crawford Law Offices — 8 a.m.-noon and 1-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, 135 Lakewood Drive.
* Great Clips at Edgewood — 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday, 56th and Nebraska 2.
* Great Clips at Prairie Lake — 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday, 84th and Nebraska 2.
* Great Clips at Jamie Lane — 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday, 27th and Yankee Hill Road.
* Great Clips — 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday, 27th and Superior.
* Great Clips —9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday, 50th and O St.
* Great Clips — 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday, 84th and Holdrege.
* The Hair Lounge — 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday – Friday; 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday 33rd and Pioneers Blvd.
* The Hair Lounge — 10 a.m.-6 p.m., temporary hours, Monday – Friday; 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 27th and Jamie Lane.
* Hype Salon — 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Mondays; 9:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday-Friday; 9:30-6:30 p.m. Fridays; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays. 2525 Pine Lake Road, #206.
* Royal Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning — Offering free sanitizing on everything that is cleaned, call 402-423-7200 for an appointment. Website: RoyalcarpetLincoln.com.
* Oliver Acupuncture — opening May 18, 245 S 84th St., 402-560-3051. Website: oliveracupuncture.com.
* Salon Deja Vu — 9 a.m.7 p.m. Monday; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday; 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesday; 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday; 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday; 4-6 p.m. Saturday, 1681 Van Dorn, 402-421-6868
* Salon Deja Vu on "A" — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.Tuesday; 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, 402-261-9447.
* Supercuts in Coddington Market — 1550 S Coddington Ave.
* Supercuts on 84th and Holdrege — 8222 Holdrege St.
* Supercuts in Andermatt Plaza— 8600 Andermatt Drive, Suite 4.
* Supercuts in Southwood Shopping Center — 5609 S. 27th St.
* Supercuts East Campus — 3535 Holdrege St., Suite 120.
* Supercuts in the Highlands — 4811 N.W. 1st St., Suite 3.
* Sweet Jane A Salon — 17th and O streets; masks required; $2 sanitation and protective-equipment fee.
* Westview Bed & Breakfast — Five-room capacity, less than 10 guests are allowed to stay at a time, 402-470-6000, 7000 N.W. 27th St. Westviewbb.com.
* Department of Motor Vehicles — 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday, 625 N. 46th. Inspections are open for the general public and car dealerships, no appointment is necessary. Curbside service is available only. Customers are asked to wear a mask or face covering, if they have one. Customers should pull up to the Sheriff's Inspection signs and an attendant will contact you directly. If no attendant is available, please call 402-441-8893, an attendant will come right out to help you. Please do not bring other people or pets in the car with you. More information: 402-441-8893.
Grocery store hours
* Aldi — 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Sunday, 8350 O St. Aldi.us.
* Canopy Street Market —7 a.m.- 8 p.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday, 402-413-0909, 140 Canopy St. Canopystreetmarket.com.
* Hy-Vee — 6 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday-Sunday, reserving one hour of shopping time prior to opening time, each day for customers considered “high-risk.” Hy-vee.com.
Gyms, Parks and Recreation
* Belmont Community Center — Opening May 26 for the summer child care program for kids going into kindergarten-5th grade. Website: belmontcommunitycenter.org.
* Fly A Fitness Revolution — Open at both locations, Downtown and South. Please see website for class schedules and hours of operation: Feelsfly.com.
* Pioneers Park Nature Center and the Prairie Building — 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Visitors can enjoy the Prairie Building. The Pioneers Park Nature Center is a 668-acre wildlife sanctuary that includes over eight miles of hiking trails and two visitor buildings. The Nature Center is open to the public with some changes to hours and access due to the pandemic and maintenance projects. All prairie trails are open from dawn to dusk. The fragile wetland and woodland trails, which are gated, are closed to the public for maintenance. The loop that extends past the parking lot is closed for construction of a new education building. The Chet Ager Building, in the woodland area, is closed.
Photos: The scene in Lincoln during the coronavirus crisis
Concerned about COVID-19?
Sign up now to get the most recent coronavirus headlines and other important local and national news sent to your email inbox daily.