Aging Partners invites older adults and the public to winter holiday meals Dec. 17-21 at senior centers in Lincoln and Lancaster County.
Reservations are required by calling the senior center by noon at least two days in advance. Meals will be served at 11:30 a.m. except for Bennet, where meals will be served at noon. Note that two meals are served in Bennet, with two different numbers to call for reservations.
The suggested contribution is $6 for those age 60 and over, and there is a $9 fee for those under age 60. The menu includes Chicken Kiev, California blend vegetable casserole, fruit cup, wheat roll, berry pie and ice cream.
Dates and locations are as follows:
Monday, Dec. 17
• Firth Senior Center (in Firth Community Center), 311 Nemaha St., Firth. Call 402-441-6102 for reservations.
Tuesday, Dec. 18
• Belmont Senior Center (in Belmont Recreation Center), 1234 Judson St. Call 402-441-7990 for reservations.
• Bennet Senior Center (in American Legion Hall), 970 Monroe St., Bennet. Call 402-441-6102 for reservations.
• Northeast Senior Center, 6310 Platte Ave. Call 402-441-7151 for reservations.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
• Asian Senior Center (in Asian Community and Cultural Center), 144 N. 44th St. Call 402-477-3446 for reservations.
• Hickman Senior Center (in Hickman Community Center), 115 Locust St., Hickman. Call 402-441-6102 for reservations.
• Lake Street Senior Center (in St. James United Methodist Church), 2400 S. 11th St. Call 402-441-7157 for reservations.
Thursday, Dec. 20
• Bennet Senior Center. Call 402-782-3120 for reservations.
• Downtown Senior Center, 1005 “O” St. Call 402-441-7154 for reservations
Friday, Dec. 21
• JoAnn Maxey Center (in Malone Community Center), 2031 “U” St. Call 402-441-7849 for reservations.
• Waverly Senior Center (in First United Methodist Church), 14410 Folkestone St., Waverly. Call 402-441-6102 for reservations.
For more information on Aging Partners, see aging.lincoln.ne.gov.