Lee Enterprises is more than a publishing company, we are a provider of cutting edge, automotive specific, digital solutions. Our consistent focus on successful and track-able advertising campaigns along with standing client relationships have allowed for considerable growth of our Amplified Automotive brand. We are seeking Regional Business Development Executives to join our Amplified Autos sales team. The primary responsibility of the RBDE is to train, build strategy, and partner with local market stakeholders to drive execution toward annual goals. Experience in automotive digital solutions and\or automotive dealerships is a must. We are looking for candidates in Nebraska and Kansas.
Selling in today's media business is complicated and fast changing. We are looking for competent sales professionals who can simplify the process while rapidly uncovering customer needs and delivering solutions that meet and exceed the advertiser's business objectives.
Our team gets results! As a Regional Business Development Executive, you will develop and implement strategic sales plans and activities to accommodate corporate revenue goals in the automotive category. We stay in the action, working across our company with local executives and customers. Travel required, but relocation may not be necessary.
The perfect candidate will thrive on driving teams to close new business and excel at seizing multiple sales opportunities. Candidates will need to also have excellent communication skills to deliver company products and services information to individuals or a group of people to obtain maximum results.
Other key competencies include:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising trends in the automotive industry, especially digital.
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and create buy-in from established teams.
- Sales mentor to dealer sales teams, assisting members with sales strategy, pipeline management, and closing techniques.
- Ability to uncover needs, offer suitable solutions and close business to automotive dealers
- Develop and conduct group and individual sales presentations.
- Ability to formalize and administer individual and group training programs.
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
We offer a very competitive base salary plus bonus compensation package and full benefits.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 weekly and specialty publications serving 50 markets in 22 states. Lee's newspapers have average circulation of 0.9 million daily and 1.2 million Sunday, reaching nearly three million readers in print alone. Lee's websites and mobile and tablet products attract 20 million plus unique visitors monthly. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net.