The Lincoln Journal Star, a division of Lee Enterprises is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to help grow our business in the east-central NE area. Our primary focus is on selling print and digital marketing solutions to new and used auto dealers within an established book of business, while generating leads and new prospects.
This position will partner with auto dealers to develop advertising plans that will achieve their goals. You will achieve sales goals through creative sales strategies; performing extensive client discovery interviews, meeting with decision makers, listening and documenting clients’ marketing needs/concerns and recommending appropriate solutions. This is a work from home position. We offer a base salary plus excellent commission opportunities.
Responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Selling and preparing ad copy for production
- Preparing billing summaries and aiding in the collection process.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to brainstorm and create new approaches to selling
- Work in a deadline based environment
- Have a proactive approach in customer service
- Able and willing to travel within a territory to meet current and potential clients in the field
- Work with team members outside the area.
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and dependable automobile is required
- Previous digital advertising experience required.
- Auto experience a plus.
The LJS Media Group offers a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, vacation, sick, and holiday pay and 401k retirement plan.
Please visit www.journalstar.com/workhere to apply. Include cover letter, resume and salary history. We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background/mvr check prior to commencing employment. EOE