The Lincoln Journal Star has an immediate opening for a qualified candidate to help support our Key Account Executives and our companies top clients.
The ideal candidate must build and maintain a strong relationship with the Key Accounts team and the clients they help to support. They should be prepared to be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the Key Account teams needs and client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for all parties are met and help ensure all parties succeed. This position will also help bring in new business from existing clients or contacts, and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship with Key Accounts team and top clients
- Resolve key issues and complaints
- Develop a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipate changes and improvements
- Work with design, sales team, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all needs are being met
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and for possible use in future case studies or training
- Meet all client needs and ensure deliverables are complete according to proposed timelines
- Analyze client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expand relationships and bring in new clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and appointments, calendar management
- Ability to handle sensitive material and information with discretion and confidentiality
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field preferred
- Two to three years’ previous work experience in sales, management, account management, agency support work or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
The Lincoln Journal Star, a division of Lee Enterprises, offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, vacation, sick, and holiday pay and 401K retirement plan.
To learn more about our company or to apply, please log on to: http://www.journalstar.com/workhere.
We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background screening prior to commencing employment.