The LJS Media Group is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to help grow our business. Our primary focus is on selling print and digital marketing solutions to companies within a book of accounts, while generating leads and new prospects.
The right person will work extensively with local business owners to develop advertising plans to grow their business. You will achieve sales goals through creative sales strategies; performing extensive client discovery interviews, meeting with decision makers, listening and documenting clients’ marketing needs/concerns and recommending appropriate solutions. We offer a weekly base salary plus excellent commission opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling and preparing ad copy for production
- Preparing advertising campaigns utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation formats
- Preparing billing summaries and aiding in the collection process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated and highly organized
- Able to brainstorm and create new approaches to selling
- Work in a deadline based environment
- Have a proactive approach in customer service
- Able and willing to travel to meet current and potential clients in the field
- Work in a team based environment
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and dependable automobile is required
The LJS Media Group offers a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, vacation, sick, and holiday pay and 401k retirement plan.
Please visit www.journalstar.com/workhere to apply. Include cover letter, resume and salary history. We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background/mvr check prior to commencing employment. EOE