• The 89th annual Lincoln Gridiron Show, “Gridiron Gets Googly in 2019,” is set for 7 p.m. at the Rococo Theater, 140 N. 13th St. Doors and bar open at 6 p.m. for this roast of local politicians and persons of note in skit, video and song parodies. Not for minors or the politically correct. Tickets will be available at the door the evening of the show, online at eventbrite.com/e/2019-gridiron-show-tickets-59293521519 or from Gridiron members.
• “Banding Together for Hope,” a benefit for the Nebraska Cancer Research Center (NCRC), 9 p.m. to midnight at Rodizio Grill, 737 P St. AM/FM Lincoln will perform. Raffle items available. Snacks provided. Cover charge at the door is $10, and a portion of the bar proceeds will be donated back to the NCRC, a program of Lincoln Medical Education Partnership. If unable to attend, you can donate at necancerresearch.org or call 402-483-2827. More details: Kelly Madcharo, 402-327-6851 or email@example.com.
• “Mame” performance at Lincoln Community Playhouse, 2500 S. 56th St. Details/tickets: lincolnplayhouse.com or 402-489-7529.
• The Lincoln Boys Choir will conclude its performance season with a “Spring Melodies” concert at 7 p.m. in O’Donnell Auditorium at Nebraska Wesleyan University, 50th and Huntington streets. The three choirs will sing light classical, foreign language and folk music. Tickets: LincolnBoysChoir.org or available at the door the day of the show.
• The 2019 Young Jazz Artist Award winner will perform in concert with the Nebraska Jazz Orchestra, 7:30 p.m., Cornhusker Marriott, 333 S. 13th St. Tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-477-8446.
• Nebraska Brass and Friends concert, 3 p.m., Havelock United Methodist Church, 4140 N. 60th St. Details/tickets: email@example.com or 402-477-7899.
See additional events posted in "Local happenings" and "Party Planner" on this website.