• In its 15th year, Lincoln Calling will take place at several Lincoln venues, including an outdoor market on 14th Street downtown that includes artists, vendors, a beer garden and a stage. Lincoln Calling will offer 100 local and national emerging musicians and bands in a venue that showcases local artists of all kinds. In the early evenings, local and national experts, innovators and luminaries will host free public panel discussions on wellness in the workplace, women’s wellness and creative arts entrepreneurship at the Graduate Hotel, 141 N. Ninth St. More details: See lincolncalling.com.
• Lincoln Community Playhouse, 2500 S. 56th St., will produce “Hello, Dolly!” Sept. 20-23, 28 and 30. Details/reservations: lincolnplayhouse.com or 402-784-7529.
Sept. 24-Oct. 29
• Capital Jazz Society performances, Mondays at 7 p.m., Blue Blood Brewing Co., 925 Robbers Cave Road. Details: 402-477-7899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Arts for the Soul brings world-renowned harpist Bridget Kibbey with guest artists Siwoo Kim on violin and João Luiz Rezende on guitar in concert, 3 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 840 S. 17th St. Details/tickets: fpclincoln.org or 402-477-6037.
Oct. 27-Nov. 4
• Nebraska Wesleyan production of “Julius Caesar,” McDonald Theater, 51st and Huntington Avenue. Tickets: nebrwesleyan.edu/theatre-tickets or 402-465-2384.