Nov. 26-Dec. 17
• Capital Jazz Society performances, 7 p.m. Mondays, Blue Blood Brewing Co., 925 Robbers Cave Road. Details: 402-477-7899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov. 29-Dec. 8
• Nebraska Wesleyan production of “Mamma Mia,” McDonald Theater, 51st Street and Huntington Avenue. Tickets: nebrwesleyan.edu/theatre-tickets or 402-465-2384.
Nov. 30-Dec. 9
• “A Little House Christmas” play at Lincoln Community Playhouse, 2500 S. 56th St. Details/tickets: lincolnplayhouse.com or 402-489-7529.
• Lincoln’s Symphony Orchestra pops concert “Deck the Halls,” 2 p.m. and 6 p.m., Lied Center for Performing Arts. Performance includes LSO Young Artist Award winner Derek Hwang, cellist. Details/tickets: lincolnsymphony.org or 402-476-2211.
• Nebraska Wesleyan production of “A Christmas Carol (60-minute adaptation for children),” Miller Theater, 51st Street and Huntington Avenue. Tickets: nebrwesleyan.edu/theatre-tickets or 402-465-2384.
• Lincoln Midwest Ballet Company presents its 34th annual production of “The Nutcracker” at the Lied Center for Performing Arts, 12th and Q streets. The performance includes nearly 200 student dancers from southeast Nebraska, the Nebaska Symphony Chamber Orchestra and nationally known guest artists. Featured student soloists will include Leah Andersen, a Lincoln East High School junior, as Clara; Emily Yost, a Pius X senior, as Snow Queen; Kayla French, a Millard West High School senior, as Dew Drop; and Emma Luci, a Lincoln East junior, as Arbian Queen. Shari True, LMBC artistic director, has directed the company for 34 years. Dec. 7 at 7 p.m.; Dec. 8 at 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tickets: 402-472-4747 or liedcenter.org/ticketoffice.
• The Lincoln Continentals men’s a cappella chorus, directed by Chris Weddel, will present “A Musical Christmas Story” from 3-5 p.m. both days at St. Mark’s United Methodist Church, 8550 Pioneers Blvd. Special guests on Dec. 8 will be Pius X High School’s AcaFella’s, and Dec. 9 the Lincolnaire Chorus. Tickets: Eventbrite.com (search for Lincoln Continentals).
• “A Nebraska Brass Christmas,” 3 p.m., Vine Congregational United Church of Christ, 1800 Twin Ridge Road. Details/tickets: 402-477-7899 or email@example.com.