• “Pinkalicious” performance at Lincoln Community Playhouse, 2500 S. 56th St. Details/tickets: lincolnplayhouse.com or 402-489-7529.
• Coming to the Lied Center for Performing Arts: RENT 20th anniversary tour, March 1-3; A Celtic Celebration, March 5; Dvorak & Brahms-Lincoln’s Symphony Orchestra, March 8; U.S. Air Force Band, March 12; Delfeayo Marsalis and the Uptown Jazz Orchestra, March 14; Purple Rain, the Prince Tribute Show, March 16; California Dreamin’ Table Inspirations, March 19-20; Celebration at the Lied (a gala evening of Concordia University music), March 23; Hair, March 27-April 7; San Francisco Symphony, March 28. Details/tickets: liedcenter.org or 402-472-4747.
• Nebraska Wesleyan Symphonic Band Concert, 3-5 p.m., O’Donnell Auditorium, 50th and Huntington Avenue. Free admission. Details: 402-465-2269.
March 4-April 29
• Capital Jazz Society performances, Mondays at 7 p.m., Blue Blood Brewing Co., 925 Robbers Cave Road. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-477-7899.
• Arts for the Soul brings Alasdair Fraser on Scottish fiddle and Natalie Haas on cello in concert, 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 840 S. 17th St. Details/tickets: fpclincoln.org or 402-477-6037.
• Flatwater Shakespeare Company’s 2019 season begins with “The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Abridged,” March 14-17 and March 21-24 at The Mill Coffee & Bistro at Nebraska Innovation Campus. Three actors play dozens of roles in this romp through the Shakespearean canon. The show will be directed by Paul Durban. More details: flatwatershakespearecompany.org.
March 15 and 23
• Coming to Pinnacle Bank Arena: Shinedown with Papa Roach and Asking Alexandria, March 15; An Evening with Michael Buble, March 23. Tickets: pinnaclebankarena.com.
• Nebraska Wesleyan production of “Nell Gwynn,” McDonald Theater, 51st and Huntington Avenue. Details/tickets: nebrwesleyan.edu/theatre-tickets or 402-465-2384.
• Nebraska Brass concert “No business Like Show Business,” 4 p.m., Church of the Holy Trinity, 6001 A St. Details/tickets: 402-477-7899 or email@example.com.