March 29-May 1
• Coming to the Lied Center for Performing Arts: Hair, March 29; RAIN: A Tribute to the Beatles, April 2-3; Kansas University Jazz Ensemble, April 4; Kenny Broberg, April 10; Complexions Ballet, April 11; Beethoven 4 & 7, April 14; Biglietti Tap Dogs, April 23; Something Rotten, April 26-27; Passing It Forward: The American Dream, April 29; Red Green – This Could Be It, April 30 & May 1. Details/tickets: liedcenter.org or 402-472-4747.
• Capital Jazz Society performances, Mondays at 7 p.m., Blue Blood Brewing Co., 925 Robbers Cave Road. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-477-7899.
• Nebraska Wesleyan production of “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time,” Miller Theater, 51st and Huntington Avenue. Details/tickets: nebrwesleyan.edu/theatre-tickets or 402-465-2384.
• Arts for the Soul brings Ken Cowan, one of North America’s finest concert organists, in concert at 3 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 840 S. 17th St. Details/tickets: fpclincoln.org or 402-477-6037.
• The Diderot String Quartet, which plays on period instruments, will present a concert of Haydn and Beethoven at 7:30 p.m. in the Johnny Carson Theater at the Lied, 11th and R streets. Sponsored by Lincoln Friends of Chamber Music. Tickets are available at the Lied Center ticket office, 402-472-4747, liedcenter.org/events (enter “lfcm”) or at the door. A pre-concert lecture will begin at 7 p.m.; reception immediately following. More details: lfcm.us.
• “Banding Together for Hope,” a benefit for the Nebraska Cancer Research Center (NCRC), 9 p.m. to midnight at Rodizio Grill, 737 P St. AM/FM Lincoln will perform. Raffle items available. Snacks provided. Cover charge at the door is $10, and a portion of the bar proceeds will be donated back to the NCRC, a program of Lincoln Medical Education Partnership. If unable to attend, you can donate at necancerresearch.org or call 402-483-2827. For more details, contact Kelly Madcharo at 402-327-6851 or email@example.com.