Performers have given Lincoln's Pinnacle Bank Arena and those who attend its shows rave reviews. Here's what some of them had to say.
As featured on
Darius Rucker is set to play in Lincoln as part of his "Southern Style" tour.
Carrie Underwood is coming to Lincoln, bringing “The Storyteller Tour -- Stories in the Roun…
- Psychedelic Furs, the Church coming to Rococo
- Lady Antebellum, Thomas Rhett, Train to headline State Fair concerts
- Eric Church to return to Lincoln for second arena concert
- On the Beat: Record Store Day is Black Friday
- On the Beat: See you on Wednesday, Willie
- Review: Primus, Mastodon move inside, highlight new albums
Striding onto the stage wearing a Nudie-style sequined coat and big black Stetson, Mason Ramsey had the sold-out Saturday night crowd at the Bourbon Theatre screaming before he sang or played a note.
Near the end of Lion Babe’s Lincoln Calling closing set Saturday, Jillian Hervey began to sway and swoop her hands back and forth, leading into “The Wave,” Lion Babe’s ‘70s funk infused R&B song of the summer.
OMAHA --It’s a good day at any festival when you see one great set. It’s a great day when you see two.
“This is a blues festival, isn’t it,” Los Lobos guitarists Cesar Rosas asked the Zoofest crowd Friday night. “We’ve got all kinds of blues.”