Lincoln Duplicate Bridge Club
237 S. 70th St., Suite 205
Results for week of March 25-29:
Monday morning Stratified Open Pairs:
1. Jim Skulstad and Virgil Stetz
2. Alex Currie and Steve Schroeder
3. Jan Loftin and Bill Smith
4. Bob Reid and Kris Scheer
1. Trish Wittmaack and Gary Hamilton
2. Bill Woito and Barb Woito
3. Jack Conway and Anne Beaurivage
4. Marilyn Hoskins and Barbara Campbell
Tuesday evening ProAm Handicap Pairs:
1. Glenda Clare and Trish Wittmaack
2. Patti Cowher and Jan Loftin
3. Bob McLean and Rose Frerichs
1. Bob McLean and Rose Frerichs
2. Glenda Clare and Trish Wittmaack
3. Patti Cowher and Jan Loftin
1. Liz Wannamaker and Marilyn Hoskins
2. Ardelle Roberts and Anne Beaurivage
3. Kris Scheer and Bruce Burns
1. Kris Scheer and Bruce Burns
2. Liz Wannamaker and Marilyn Hoskins
3. Jeanne Strokebrand and Craig Frerichs
Wednesday evening Stratified Open Pairs:
You have free articles remaining.
1. Matt Campbell and Bruce Burns
2. Keith Bartels and Mary Bartels
3. Jim Skulstad and Livie Harrison
Thursday morning Stratified Open Pairs:
1. Virgil Stetz and Jim Skulstad
2. Juanita Washburn and Trish Wittmaack
3. Linda Kruse and Ardelle Roberts
4. Gary Hamilton and Bill Smith
5. Jan Sammet-Brown and Glenda Clare
6. Gary Raymond and Jeanne Strokebrand
Thursday evening Non-Life Master Pairs:
1. Don Mathes and Bob McLean
2. John Reigle and David Barber
3. Skyler Boots and Nancy Furman
Friday morning NLM Pairs Teaching Game:
1. Tom Martin and Linda Kruse
2. Linda Leffers and Claire Burns
3. Jean Riley-Schultz and Mark Jones
1. Irene Thomassen and Linda Swanson
2. Diane Sorenson and Christine Lohry
3. Mary Beth Hotovy and Barbara Ludwig
Schedule for April 8-12:
Monday: Stratified Open Pairs, 11:30 a.m.
Monday: Lessons, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: Unit Tournament Handicap Pairs, 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: Club Championship Stratified Open Pairs, 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: Stratified Open Pairs, 10 a.m.
Thursday: Over/Under 200 Team Game, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: NLM Pairs Teaching Game, 10 a.m., with lesson at 9:30 a.m.
More details: 402-489-5733 or lincolnduplicatebridgeclub.org