Lincoln Duplicate Bridge Club
237 S. 70th St., Suite 205
Results for week of April 1-5:
Monday morning Club Championship Stratified Open Pairs:
1. Walt Case and Gary Raymond
2. Bill Woito and Barb Woito
3. Chuck Hoster and Mary Pat Miller
1. Jim Skulstad and Bob Reid
2. Gary Hamilton and Tricia Wittmaack
3. Juanita Washburn and Connie Barksdale
4. Kris Scheer and Marilyn Hoskins
5. Jeanne Stokebrand and Sharon Lindgren
Wednesday evening Team Game:
1. Virgil Stetz, Gary Hamilton, Bill Smith, and Bob Reid
2. Bruce Burns, Jim Skulstad, Walt Case, and Gary Raymond
3. John Carmichael, Kathy Carmichael, Matt Campbell, and Dan Augustyn
Thursday morning Stratified Open Pairs:
1. Steve Schroeder and Mary Schroeder
2. Jim Skulstad and Bruce Burns
3. Bill Smith and Virgil Stetz
4/5 (tie) Tricia Wittmaack and Kris Scheer
4/5 (tie) Livie Harrison and Jeanne Stokebrand
Thursday evening Non-Life Master Pairs:
1. Suzan Kruce and Jeanne Stokebrand
2. Jim Mallatt and Norm Newhouse
3. Dale Young and Don Mathes
Friday morning NLM Pairs Teaching Game:
1. Irene Thomassen and Carol Johnstone
2. Claire Burns and Linda Leffers
3. Linda Kahler and Susan Joy
4. Arlene Vandertook and Mary Beth Hotovy
1. Linda Swanson and Tom Meyer
2. Linda Kruse and Tom Martin
3. Jean Riley-Schultz and Craig Horn
4. Marty Ager and Diane Sorenson
Schedule for April 15-19:
Monday: Stratified Open Pairs, 11:30 a.m.
Monday: Lessons, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: Team Game, 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: Stratified Open Pairs, 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: Stratified Open Pairs, 10 a.m.
Thursday: Non-Life Master Pairs, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: NLM Pairs Teaching Game, 10 a.m., with lesson at 9:30 a.m.
More details: 402-489-5733 or lincolnduplicatebridgeclub.org