* 1101 & 1111 N. 97th St. — Three yards connected with an 8-foot Santa, interactive Santa's workshop and a variety of other displays and lights.
* 9495 Northern Sky Road — Jaw-dropping display.
* 2823 O'Neil Drive — Variety of lights and inflatable displays. Surrounding houses have great lighting as well.
* 6001 The Knolls — Lighted trains, trees, Santa and reindeer on the rooftop.
* 2515 Marilynn Ave. — An inspiring light display accepting donations for the Food Bank of Lincoln. Put donations in the blue barrel out front.
* 707 Indian Hill Drive — The house backs up to 84th Street with a magnificent display of lights on trees and stars in the backyard. Drive around to the front of the house and see another display of lights on all of the trees and stars made by the owner.
* 3700 S. 33rd St. — 4,000 Christmas lights synchronized to music. Tune your radio to FM 92.1.
* 5521 Pawnee St. — The Enchanted Forest returns with 12,444 lights on 26 trees and 28 stars. Santa with happy mice is a highlight. Lighting is synchronized to music.
* 6234 Franciscan — 11 authentic scenes from Charlie Brown's Christmas and characters Olaf and Frosty. Watch Santa in the front window packing his bag of toys. See lots of Christmas wreaths, giant red ornaments, trees, canes, Santas and a nativity scene.
* 6800 Marcus Road — Approximately 20,000 individual bulbs are displayed in this multicolored display, which includes many inflatables, projectors, a candy cane walkway, nativity scene, light deer herd, "Cousin Eddie" and a 12-foot Santa.
* 3200 Rock Creek Road, Davey — Lights synchronized to music. Tune your radio to FM 107.9, 5:30-10 p.m Monday-Friday; 5:30-10:30 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
* 10522 Northloch St., Waverly — Backyard lights are synchronized to music with a gigantic singing Christmas tree.
* 13240 W. Bluff Road — The Magical Lights of Malcolm has a Facebook page with updates on the show that runs from 6-11 p.m. nightly.