"Soda Pop" is an extremely funny lip-sync musical set in the late 1950s Americana featuring some of the best comedic actors in Lincoln performing iconic musical hits within a silly irreverent play. The play both makes light of and an homage to the seemingly "innocent" days of that time period.
Directed by Tom Crew, who was in the original cast in 1990, the play has been since produced all over the country. Stage manager is Sara Bournia.
The production features Patrick Lambrecht and Meghan Lee Higgins as our popular high school students Bobby and Betty. The remaining cast includes Max Antoine, Riley Beranek, Jeremy Blomstedt, Tom Crew, Shelly Griess, Sarah Nichole, Bailey West and Lee Willet as Jimmy the Rebel.
- Occurred Thursday, November 30th, 2017 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, December 1st, 2017 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 @ 2:00 pm
- Occurred Thursday, December 7th, 2017 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, December 8th, 2017 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, December 9th, 2017 @ 7:30 pm