Details for Inserter - night shift The Journal Star Packaging department has
Inserter - night shift
The Journal Star Packaging department has immediate part-time openings (avg 10-19 hours) in our regional production facility. Duties include feeding preprinted advertisements into our inserting machine and stacking/loading completed products. Shift available: Sat and Sun from 10:15pm-3:30am or Tue, Wed and Friday from 10:15pm-3:30am.
As a member of our packaging team, candidates must possess:
* ability to lift newspaper bundles up to 20 lbs.
* physical capability of standing, bending, stooping, twisting, crouching, and lifting repeatedly throughout a shift
* ability to learn and follow direction
* attention to detail
* ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
* ability to work a varied schedule
* promptness and reliability to work
* hand and eye coordination
* willingness to learn and assist in setup of equipment
* must be at least 18 years of age
* solid work history
Interested candidates may apply online at www.journalstar.com/workhere.
We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen prior to commencing employment. EOE