Nebraska held on for a 43-36 win over Arkansas State in a wild back-and-forth game on Saturday night at Memorial Stadium. Photos by the Journal Star photo staff.
As featured on
A pair of highly touted wide receiver recruits who have pledged to the Huskers were on the M…
- The Scene: After further review, NU's clear bag policy runs smoothly
- Morgan delivers in key situations, wants to win more 50-50 balls
- Husker defense does just enough, battles through flaws to preserve win
- Red Wolves come up just short on final play
- Steven M. Sipple: Diaco warned of growing pains, and he got that part right
- Notebook: Spielman debuts with a bang; special teams gaffes, penalties loom large
- Bryant takes advantage of opportunity for career night
- The PG Version: Parker Gabriel's extra points from Huskers-Red Wolves
Relive the glory of the Huskers’ 1997 National Championship – and Tom Osborne’s final season as head coach – through amazing photographs from the Lincoln Journal Star.
Order your copy of "Lincoln Memories, Vol. 3: Our City in Photos — From the Early Years Through the 1970s" today and save $15.