Lincoln, NE 68510
About Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center
Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center provides comprehensive cancer care for Lincoln, NE, as well as 11 nearby communities. We are known for providing state of the art care in a warm and inviting environment.
Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center is dedicated to providing patients with oncologic and hematologic diagnoses along with comprehensive, progressive medical care in a compassionate and caring setting. We are able to offer advanced medical oncology and radiation oncology services at two locations in Lincoln.
We provide patients with access to the latest treatment protocols, clinical trials, and a personalized approach to diagnosis and therapy. Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center is committed to helping our patients achieve the best outcomes.
Our goal at Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center has always been to give each patient the treatment, services and care that they need right here – at home in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Seven medical oncologists and one radiation oncologist on staff
- Onsite chemotherapy and radiation in a welcoming setting
- Onsite laboratory, pharmacy and PET/CT scanner
- Onsite occupational therapist
- Onsite education by medical professionals
- Onsite Registered Dietitian who can teach patients options to stay healthy before, during and after cancer treatment
- Benefits Coordinator to assist you with financial concerns
- Genetic Counselor to work with you in determining hereditary factors
- Access to clinical trials
- Two convenient locations
Our caring and compassionate physicians and staff provide comfort, knowledge and the expertise you require. When cancer touches your life, we are here for you.