Aging Partners invites older adults and the public to winter holiday meals Wednesday, Dec. 20. Reservations are required by calling the senior center by noon Tuesday, Dec. 19.
Locations, meal times and reservation phone numbers are:
• Asian Senior Center, 144 N. 44th St., call 402-477-3446 for reservations
• Downtown Senior Center, 1005 O St., call 402-441-7154
• Lake Street Senior Center, 2400 S. 11th St., call 402-441-7157
• Maxey Senior Center, 2032 U St., call 402-441-7849
• Northeast Senior Center, 6310 Platte Ave., call 402-441-7151
• Hickman Senior Center, 300 E. 3rd St., in Hickman, call 402-416-7693
Meals will be served at 11:30 a.m., with the exception of the Asian Senior Center, which will serve at 10:30 a.m.
The suggested meal contribution is $6 for age 60 and over, and there is a $9 fee for those under age 60. There is a suggested contribution of $4 for transportation within senior center transportation boundaries.
The menu includes baked ham, twice-baked mashed potato, broccoli with cheese, roll, cheesecake with strawberries or diet pudding and 1 percent or skim milk. Many of the senior centers will also feature entertainment.
For more information and for senior center locations, call 402-441-7158. More information on Aging Partners is at aging.lincoln.ne.gov.