• Wilco concert at Pinewood Bowl, 7:30 p.m. Tickets: pinewoodbowltheater.com.
Sept. 25-Oct. 30
• Capital Jazz Society performances, Mondays at 7 p.m., Cottonwood Café, 440 S. 11th St.: Sept. 25, Jeff Newell-Bryan McCune Reunion Quartet; Oct. 2, First Monday Jazz Jam featuring the Peter Bouffard Trio; Oct. 9, 23 and 30, Monday Night Big Band performances; Oct. 16, Aaron Stroessner Trio. Details: 402-477-7899 or email@example.com.
Sept. 26-Oct. 27
• Upcoming Lincoln’s Symphony Orchestra performances: Sept. 26, “Joshua Bell & Bruch” (classical), 7:30 p.m., Lied Center for Performing Arts; Oct. 22, “A Family for Treble” (family), 2 p.m., O’Donnell Auditorium, Nebraska Wesleyan University; and Oct. 27, “If It Ain’t Baroque …” (classical), 7:30 p.m., Lied Center for Performing Arts. Details/tickets: lincolnsymphony.org or 402-476-2211.
• Multi-platinum selling musical artist The Weeknd performs at Pinnacle Bank Arena, 7:30 p.m. Tickets: pinnaclebankarena.com.
The 14th annual Lincoln Calling festival will take place at multiple venues in downtown Lincoln. The festival will feature national artists such as Charles Bradley, Charli XCX and Angel Olsen. Details/tickets: lincolncalling.com.
Fridays through Sept. 29
• Final Hear Lincoln concert series performances: Sept. 22, Gabe Nelson with Pants and Clay, 5-7 p.m., at Tower Square, 1300 P St.; and Sept. 29, Mad Dog & the 20/20s and the Ro Hempel Band on the Lincoln Calling music festival’s Night Market stage on 14th Street between O and P streets.
• Arts for the Soul brings the international Women of the World a cappella vocal quartet in concert, 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 840 S. 17th St. Details/tickets: fpclincoln.org or 402-477-6037.
Sept. 30-Oct. 24
• Upcoming performances at the Lied Center for Performing Arts: Sept. 30, B-52s concert, 7:30 p.m.; Sept. 30-Oct. 15, “Abigail/1702” presented by the Nebraska Repertory Theater; Oct. 6, comedian Trevor North; Oct. 12, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra with Andre Watts, piano; Oct. 21-22, Motown the Musical; Oct. 24, Van Cliburn Gold Medalist. Details/tickets: liedcenter.org or 402-472-4747.
• Abendmusik concert “Unclouded Day,” performed by sounding light and conducted by Tom Trenney, 4 p.m., First-Plymouth Church, 20th and D streets. Tickets: abendmusik.org or 402-476-9933.
• Nebraska Wesleyan production of “Diving the Estate,” Miller Theater, 51st and Huntington Avenue. Tickets: nebrwesleyan.edu/theatre-tickets or 402-465-2384.
• Nebraska Jazz Orchestra concert “On the Road” featuring Greg Gisbert on trumpet, 7:30 p.m., Cornhusker Marriott, 333 S. 13th St. Details/tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-477-8446.
Oct. 26-Nov. 5
• Nebraska Wesleyan production of “Heathers” (musical), McDonald Theater, 51st and Huntington Avenue. Tickets: nebrwesleyan.edu/theatre-tickets or 402-465-2384.
Oct. 26-Nov. 12
• “Evil Dead, the Musical,” Tada Theater, 701 P St. Details: tadaproductions.info or 402-438-TADA (8232).