See additional events in Party Planner on page 16.
• Exhibitions “Photo Ceramica” by Peter Olson and “Surfaces/Supports” by Ryan Crotty, LUX Center for the Arts, 2601 N. 48th St. Details: luxcenter.org or 402-466-8692.
Feb. 22-May 13
• “Donald Sultan: The Disaster Paintings” will be displayed at Sheldon Museum of Art, 12th and R streets, as the final venue of the exhibition’s national tour. Details: sheldonartmuseum.org or 402-472-2461.
• League of Women Voters of Lincoln-Lancaster County Lunch and Learn featuring “Title X and Women’s Healthcare in Nebraska,” presented by Megan Mikolajeczyk, legislative lobbyist for Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, noon, Graduate Hotel, 141 N. Ninth St. Public welcome. Register by noon Jan. 29 at email@example.com or 402-475-1411.
• Help celebrate distribution of the 100 millionth pound of food to local neighbors in need, 10-11 a.m., at Food Bank of Lincoln, 4840 Doris Bair Circle, Suite A. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-466-8170, ext. 121.
• Tabitha will recognize the gifts and talents of donors and volunteers at its annual Into the Blue luncheon, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Embassy Suites, 1040 P St. Tickets, tables and sponsorship opportunities: Tabitha.org/IntoTheBlue or 402-486-8509.
• Run for the Bridges, a trail run to raise funds to build and replace bridges in Wilderness Park, 8:30 a.m., Wilderness Park, First and Park streets. Includes half marathon, 10K and 1.8-mile runs. Details/tickets: www.runforthebridges.com
• Lincoln Irish Dancers’ 20th annual Ceili, 6:30 p.m.-9 p.m., Auld Community Center in Antelope Park. Details: lincolnirishdancers.org or 402-421-7142.
• Lincoln Public Schools Learning Lunch program, “Developing Young Men and Women,” featuring Huntington Elementary School children and Rik Devney, Huntington principal, 12:15 p.m., LPS District Office board room, 5905 O St. Bring your own lunch; LPS provides dessert. Details: 402-436-1609.
• Lincoln’s Choice Night Out, a celebration of business winners of Lincoln’s Choice Awards at Embassy Suites, 1040 P St. This special evening includes music, food, fun and drinks. Details/sponsor options, contact Gretchen at email@example.com or (402) 473-7161. Tickets also available at the door on the night of the event.