The Lancaster County Election Commissioner will conduct voter registration at several Lincoln public libraries through April 26.
Any Nebraska resident who will be 18 on or before Nov. 6, has moved, changed his or her name, or would like to change political party affiliation, may register to vote at the following times and locations:
* Thursday, Williams branch, 5000 Mike Scholl St., 6-7:30 p.m.
* Friday, Bennett Martin, 136 S. 14th St., 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Sunday, Gere branch, 2400 S. 56th St., 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
* April 25, South branch, 2625 South St., 5:30-7 p.m.
* April 26, Bethany branch, 1810 N. Cotner Boulevard, 4-5:30 p.m.
In addition, voter registration is available online: nebraska.gov/apps-sos-voter-registration/
Individuals may also register to vote through the mail. Mail-in registration forms are available at most post offices, banks and libraries and at the Election Commissioner’s website, lancaster.ne.gov/election, which may be downloaded, printed and mailed.
Online and mail-in voter registration applications must be submitted by April 30 for the May 15 primary election.
Residents may also register to vote at the Election Commissioner’s Office, 601 N. 46th St., through May 4. The office is open weekdays, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. through May 3 and will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on May 4.