Images inspired by new documentary on extinction.
Beyond the new guy in charge on the sideline, Husker fans will find less subtle changes inside and outside of Memorial Stadium as the football season opens this weekend.
"Study what you love,” says your English, history or music professor. Unfortunately, the data suggests taking a different path. Using 2014 data from PayScale, we ranked the 25 college majors that pay the most right after graduation. There’s still some variety here (hint: you don’t have to be…
A Lincoln police sergeant hopes the recent arrests of 16 men in a sex trafficking sting will show offenders that they’re often buying sex from women who are being forced to sell it.
The second time they met, the grocery store clerk and the mom stood as far away as possible from what had brought them together the first time.
Nebraska State Auditor Charlie Janssen says a blind trust protects him from conflicts of interest while a business he owns continues to hold c…
Gordmans Stores Inc., the Omaha-based "everyday value retailer," celebrates 100 years of business this fall with a number of events, charity p…
Illegal drugs found in a search of a man's car during a Nebraska traffic stop can be used as evidence against him, a federal appeals court fou…
A judge sentenced Ian Prange, a 22-year-old Lincoln man, to 12 to 20 years in prison Thursday for sexually assaulting two young girls.
Lancaster County District Judge John Colborn sentenced a 30-year-old Lincoln man to 25 to 40 years in prison Thursday for sexually assaulting …
- 'How blind can it be?' Some question Auditor Janssen's logic on state contracts issue
- Husker gameday: Everything you need to know about tickets, parking, traditions
- Photos: 15 famous Husker football fans
- How to host a tailgate to remember
- Ranking America's Top-Paying College Majors
- Gordmans celebrating 100 years
Get weekly ads via e-mail
- 1 National sex trafficking sting nets 16 arrests in Lincoln
- 2 Rose-Ivey, Rose and Carter among suspended Huskers
- 3 Fatal wreck investigated in Seward County
- 4 Steven M. Sipple: Tackling the tackling myth, via history
- 5 Family wants officer fired for killing their dog
- 6 Red Report: Huskers feel prepared for heat, not sweating it
- 7 Cindy Lange-Kubick: 'He is a shining star and an excellent representation of humankind'
- 8 Woman injures self in jump on State Fair attraction
- 9 The scoop: Breaking down BYU
- 10 Elementary, high school students hit by cars in separate incidents