LJS Media Group is a multi-media company focused on strategic marketing and growing businesses. Our goal is to help local businesses successfully navigate through an ever-changing marketing landscape, grow their brand awareness and connect them with their clients through both traditional and innovative marketing practices.
As a New Business Development Executive with LJS Media, you will work with an energetic and talented sale team to drive new business.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized marketing solutions for clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Key qualifications for the position:
- Working understanding of digital media channels
- Social Media
- Targeted Display
- Previous Media/Agency sales experience preferred
- Goal Oriented
- Hunter mentality
- Team Player
- Demonstration of networking capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study (Preferred but not Required)
- Good driving record, current driver's license and auto insurance
We offer a competitive compensation package with a base plus bonus structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time.
To learn more about our company or to apply, please log on to: www.journalstar.com/workhere. We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background/mvr screening prior to commencing employment. EOE