The Lincoln Journal Star has an immediate opening for an Distribution Assistant.
The Distribution Assistant supports the District Manager for growing our home delivery subscription base and providing superior customer service within his/her territory.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to: organizing and distributing daily paperwork, providing delivery of routes not completed, communication and follow up with managers.
- Must possess ability to read maps and deliver papers within a deadline when necessary.
- Computer skills are necessary to communicate by email, access and print subscriber lists and access subscriber information in our database.
- Written and verbal skills resulting in effective communication with internal and external customers.
- High School education or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Reliable vehicle and proof of insurance. Mileage reimbursement is available if person vehicle is needed for work assignments.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Apply online at www.journalstar.com/workhere. Select Location: Lincoln Journal Star
We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen prior to commencing employment.