Here's a roundup of Lincoln restaurants that have closed their doors so far this year.
As featured on
Lincoln's lone J.C. Penney store will remain open, but three Nebraska cities will lose theirs.
Nebraska Liquor Control commissioners on Wednesday denied the liquor license request of a Ch…
- Bethany Cafe is now open
- Jeff Korbelik: Lincoln Restaurant Week set for June 2-8
- Review: JB's Burger Kitchen is more than burgers
- New dining options: Lincoln restaurants that opened in 2017
- Ploughshare Brewing Co. closes its doors
- 1867 Bar's celebrating Ploughshare with a 7-keg salute
- Doc's Place closing after 18 years
- Cheap snacks abound at Vietnamese grocery store in Lincoln